1 new from $19.99
Top 1 Best Mini Food Processor
Easytoy Electric Food Chopper Mini, Garlic Press Hand Pull Food Processor Vegetable Grinder Mincer Portable Food Processor for Meat, Fruits, Nuts,Onion, Pepper, Baby Food Best Tool, Durable (Pink)
$19.99 in stock
1 new from $19.99
Check On Amazon
as of November 26, 2020 5:21 am
- ✅GREAT KITCHEN HELPER: HOUPDA manual food chopper is with a reinforced blade, mini food chopper with pull string can quickly and perfectly mince, chop, grind and blend a variety of ingredients for easy small portion meal preparation. it will not only help you chop garlic, ginger, peppers, onions, vegetables, fruits, nuts, Also is a wonderful helper to make Baby Food /Ground/Meat/Salad /Pesto/ Coleslaw /Sauces/Fruit Puree.(Note: The item fits for a small number of ingredients.)
- ✅PRACTICAL & CONVENIENT DESIGN: Our food grinder cover is equipped with magnetic attraction.Magnet on top for secure the blades automatically without touching by hands and take down easily when cleaning. Powerful string pulling mechanism on the lid for effortless operation. Ergonomic pull handle for minimal effort in chopping.Quick and easy way to chop, mix and blend food.
- ✅GUARANTEED SAFE MATERIALS: The material of the manual food processor is non-toxic and food grade ABS and PC plastic. Rustproof and corrosion resistant 420 stainless steel sharp blades with removable design for thoroughly wash.You can make foods for your baby. No electricity required.
- ✅SAVING SPACE AND TIME: 100ML capacity is good for small kitchens, camping, travel and RV. travelling,camping and fishing trips. Also a good idea to use in dorms! Portable and compact, small and sturdy. This garlic chopper will save much time in the kitchen. Just few seconds, then you can get mince and chop easily.No longer need knife and cutting board to dealing with seasonings, will not make kitchen mess all over the countertop.
- ✅ EASY TO CLEAN: The bowl and the blades can be separated, The blade is detachabl, so hand pull food processor is convenient to be washed. You just need to rinse with water after use. If water gets into the lid, reverse the lid, and then pull the rope several times, the remaining water will be out.After cleaning, please wait until the blade is dry before assembling it. To avoid injuries when cleaning, don’t touch the blades with fingers.